Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We successfully survived another Halloween at our house this year. We had a record number of trick-or-treaters, probably close to 450 little goblins. There were lots of cute costumes. But probably my favorite was an entourage of Batman characters, even though the guys were probably well over 16. The evening was pretty uneventful, with the exception of when I pulled out a crown thanks to a rogue piece of licorice.

Tobie the dog was excited because this year she could skip the costume. Instead I think that she laughed silently as I struggled to get T into her costume. She didn't fight the costume and I think that she is the cutest Puff the Magic Dragon ever!!!


Preparing to trick-or-treat for the first time

You know, my hand is much tastier than this candy bar.


Zonked out for a little nap.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

The cutest dragon I've ever seen!