Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sister and Brother

Some of you may know that in the last two weeks, we have grown by one, welcoming baby brother into the family. We are so blessed to be able to parent these beautiful souls.

Here are some pictures of the newest family member. I also included some comparison pictures of T. I am trying to determine if they look alike at all.


T at 12 days in her car seat
X at 7 days in his car seat

T at 4 days with her binky

X at 4 days with his binky

Coming home from the hospital



Seriously...what am I getting into?


Sleeping peacefully


I am strongly considering completely switching to a private blog. Please let me know if you would be interested in the password.














7 comments:

Kathryn said...

I've been following your blog since you were starting your Vietnam journey. I would love the password if you decide to go private. an 80s lady 6886 @ sbc global dot com (no spaces)

Stacy said...

I absolutely see a bit of a spitting image situation there!

I'm way behind on blog reading, but yes, please do keep me updated if you move somewhere. Totally understand the thought of it, if I ever get myself organized I may do the same...

Anne said...

I think they look alike for sure! Both super cute! Boys are an adventure, have fun!! And yes of course I would like the password!

Josh and Marcie said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family. I love following along! Please keep me posted.

Kat(i)e said...

I would like to have the password if you go private! :) I love your growing family!

Kelli said...

Just let me know where you end up- I will be there!

I think there is definitely some resemblence there! He is so cute!

Kelli said...

Just let me know where you end up- I will be there!

I think there is definitely some resemblence there! He is so cute!