Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Rewind

So, my friend Leanne informed me that I'd been neglecting the blog for the last month. I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging, particularly those new readers who found us from our Christmas Letter!!!!

Numerous things have kept me from posting. Obviously the holidays kept me hopping...I can't wait to have a weekend with nothing planned. It may happen sometime in the next decade. Don't get me wrong, though. We had a great holiday season. A little bit sad at times, wishing that our bundle was already here and missing Larry's father. But the majority of our season was spent with family and friends, discussing memories and adding new ones. We are so blessed to have incredible friends and family. My grandmother, aunts, uncles and cousins even threw us a surprise baby shower Christmas morning.

Not much news on the adoption front. While the beginning of the month saw our I71H, we've hit one more snafu with our criminal background checks. Hopefully we will have updated ones (along with updated employment and medical records) in our hands soon. I really want to get our dossier overseas.

Be on the look out for a recap of our year, hopefully coming tomorrow, as well as the dreaded New Year's Resolutions!!!

And now some holiday photos!!!

Belly Battle Christmas 2007! Our new niece will be here soon! We can't wait to babysit!

Aunt Jilian made this photo album just for Baby Bowen! It is soooo cute!

Thorn was very excited for his first Christmas! And he's also quite a good shopper!

Baby Bowen's Pop was quite taken with his new coffee mug, which had the Vietnamese word for grandfather on it.

Some of the gifts from our surprise shower. They will look great in the nursery!

A corsage made by my grandmother. We don't know for sure we will get a boy, but we're pretty sure.

Larry and Josie tuckered out from a long holiday season.

No comments: