Monday, December 3, 2007

I've got a golden ticket....

For some reason all day, I knew that I needed to get home to check the mail...and in typical fashion, I was called into work, while Larry got the check the mail. And guess what he found??????

OUR GOLDEN TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We finally received our I71H and were deemed suitable to provide proper care to a child!!!! It hasn't sunk in just yet, but we both called as many people as we could. I can't put it into words. Perhaps things are starting to look up....

12 comments:

thejennings5 said...

You all are going to be a mommy and daddy....and what a lucky child that will be!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to have two new stockings on the mantle...one for Baby Bowen and one for AnnaGrace. Even though neither will actually be here this year, we know how delightful they are going to make the future.
Dad/Ong

Taryn said...

Life is Good! You two have so much to be thankful for. You will be wonderful parents. I can't describe how happy I was to receive the news last night from both of you. You were so happy you could have jumped through the phone. Can't wait to be a "Ba'

Love ya! :)

K said...

That's great!!! Congratulations!

Anne said...

Fabulous news! Congrats!!!

Carissa said...

Oh congratulations! One more step down!

Unknown said...

I just came across your blog today. Congrats on your great news. One more step completed... you are on your way.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you (and selfishly for us, because we are dying to meet her/him).

How cute are we going to be shopping with our children next Christmas? Can't wait.

Jo said...

Great to hear you finally got it!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am so so so so happy for you!!!!