Monday, September 22, 2008

Three Months Already

Sorry that it has taken so long to update. I know I promised this last week, but Larry and I were both sick the latter part of the week, making blogging hard.

I cannot believe that T is already three months old. I have difficulty remember what our lives were like before she came along. I am sure that we were bored out of our minds without her.

Here is a little update:

  • She loves to babble. She is constantly telling us about her day! I'm sure that she will be speaking in sentences soon.
  • She has the cutest smile and loves to show it off! One of her nicknames is Smiley McSmiles. She grins especially big when her mommy talks to her.
  • She loves to take a bath, but is not fond of getting dressed
  • She is up to about 6 ounces at every feeding.
  • She is almost sleeping through the night. We usually get up once and then she is quickly back to sleep.
  • She has discovered her hands and loves to shove them in her mouth. She also loves to "talk" to her hands.
  • She has officially grown out of all of her newborn clothes.
  • She loves to sleep on her daddy.
  • She loves to ride in the sling and face outward to see the world.
Sound asleep on my daddy. I'm so comfortable.


Holding hands with Josie!

Hey! Did you know I am 3 months old already?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has such beautiful eyes -- which I didn't realize because I haven't seen them that often.

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the best! She is getting so big!