Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Cards, Take One

Early this morning, while checking my email, I discovered a really great deal on photo Christmas cards. A deal so great that there was no way I could pass it up. So I thought to myself, "You don't have anything else to do today, why not shoot your Christmas picture." And about that time, Teegen must have been thinking to herself "Whatever you do, don't smile for Mommy this morning."

I'm not sure how out of 60 pictures, not a single one can be used as our Christmas Card. So much for trying to get a deal. I suppose I will have to try again next week! Here are some of the outtakes.



Could have been good, except the Penguin closed his eyes!


Oh...did you want me to look at the camera?



And how many push ups can you do?


Look, I'm doing my best Angelina Jolie impression



This Penguin better not lick me...I hear he has cooties

1 comment:

Kim Jennings said...

All you have to do is ask and I will come over and take some pictures for your Christmas cards. :0) Gezzzzzzzzz!