Sunday, November 9, 2008

Relaxing on Sunday

What a busy week we've had. Actually what a busy last few weeks we have had. Some of you know and some of you may not, but I started a new job three weeks ago. And I love it! I get to work with a great group of people, and I'm not required to work nights, weekends, holidays or on-calls. I'm so excited about this new adventure.

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to:


Resolution #2: Really start an earnest effort to work on my counseling license. I've got almost all of the requirements, but the paperwork makes me shudder. However, if I can complete an adoption paper chase, than I should be able to do this.



I'm so happy to report that on Monday, I passed the exam for my counseling license. I'm just waiting on the piece of paper declaring me a Licensed Professional Counselor.

Teegen had a few big moments this week to! She slept through the night every night this week! Usually from 9:00 pm until 6:00 am.
She got to go with both of her parents to vote. She sat in a high chair and ate both oatmeal and rice cereal. She got to participate in her first school fundraiser --Cookie Dough anyone?-- and she learned how to blow raspberries. I am working on uploading video of that. I'm trying to figure out how to post videos! If anyone can help me out that would be great!

Here are some pictures from some of the
big moments of the week:



Sitting in my high chair for the first time. There is more to life than the bouncy chair


Blowing raspberries at mommy, telling her what I think of her!


Napping with Tobie ...we're Easy Like Sunday Morning, even though it's the afternoon.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What a big week for both of you - congrats on everything! (the video in the new post worked this time too!)