Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Rewind

Wow! I've been meaning to post about our holiday celebrations, but have been sidelined due to illness. Glad that is over!

We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending lots of time with family. It was the first time in several years that I have not been on-call and I loved every minute of it.

People were more than generous to Miss T! Our living room is starting to look like Toys-R-Us. And it is so exciting that Teegen is starting to interact more and more with these toys.

Here are some photos of the celebrations. More to come this week, including Teegen's 6 month well-baby check and a preview of our upcoming vacation.



Teegen and Annagrace are checking each other out. "Hey I know you!"


"Yeah, I know I'm cute, but you can tell me again if you want!"


Teegen trying to crawl. She didn't get herself in that position. You have to put her on the floor that way.


Waiting on Santa...is he ever coming?


Snoozing with Pop...I think this was right after she threw up in his face.


Posing with Aunt Jilian, Annagrace and Sophie in the hats Aunt Jilian made for them.


Teegen and Sophie


Cracking up at one of Pop's jokes


Lost in thought


Zonked

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! SO glad that you had an amazing Christmas!