Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Afternoon with Pop

We had a special visitor on Sunday...Teegen's Pop! They rocked on the porch, listened to the windchimes and played in the grass. We love it when he comes to visit.


Laying in the grass with Pop



Reaching for the windchimes!

Kisses!


That Pop is tooooo funny!


Hopefully more to come this week! I'm trying to get a 10-month update together. And I am also considering moving the blog to somewhere with some more security...anyone have any suggestions? Let me know!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Such adorable pictures!

Totally understand your thinking about moving the blog. I am happy I moved to wordpress, where I can individually password protect posts as I want (and figure I probably will do more and more in the future). You can import most everything from the current blog (I did lose some pictures). Wordpress is less user-friendly than blogger, I think, but it's been worth it for me. Outside of that, I don't know about any of the other blog options. Good luck deciding!