Monday, April 6, 2009

Better Late than never!

I've been promising Teegen's nine month update for awhile and I am finally getting around to obliging! Life has been very hectic the last few weeks and only promises to get even more hectic in the next few months. Bare with me while I adjust to our new routines!

So just what is Teegen doing now?

  • Crawling like mad...that is until she gets to something she can pull up on...then she is standing like mad.
  • Loves to eat! And is always eager to try something new. She will watch intently while we eat and give us the "stink eye" until we offer her a taste.
  • Is a big fan of yogurt.
  • She is becoming very temperamental and will let you know when she is not getting her way.
  • Dances when she hears music
  • Is super observant and loves to look around, taking in all of her surroundings.
  • Has finally decided on a comfort object...an alligator from Uncle Todd and Aunt Jilian that we have named Al.
  • Now has a mouthful of teeth. She cut six in one week!!!!!


I love hanging out with my daddy!


My what big teeth you have, Teegen!


Mommy, this book is soooo funny!


Taking in some sunshine with mom


Give me a kiss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture just made me smile so much!

Kelli said...

So sweet and she is getting so big! Aiden is jealous of all Teegan's teeth!