Monday, March 30, 2009

Here comes Teegen Cottontail

With the afternoon off from work, following a well baby visit, Teegen and I headed to our friend Kim's house for some 9 month photos that coincided with Easter pictures. Here are the results. And yes, I know these will embarrass her when she is older!


Cutest bunny ever!


Mom, I think this tutu is too big, but I will grow into it one day!


Sleeping Bunny Beauty

This better be the only nude bunny picture she takes!


Love love love this dress!


Thanks Kim for such great pictures! Maybe next time she will smile for you!

Nine month update coming soon...I promise!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my word, those are so cute - my faves are the tutu (of course) and the sleeping one. How adorable!

Kelli said...

all of the pictures are adorable!

Kathryn said...

I love the photos, expecially her as a easter bunny