Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Thorn!

Yesterday, we loaded up the car and headed to Richmond to celebrate my favorite little boy's 2nd birthday. It seems like only yesterday that Thorn was born. Where have the last two years gone? Thorn was loads of fun and his parents threw a fabulous party...not that I expected anything less. Great food, great cake, great friends, one cute 9 month old and one adorable and loving birthday boy...it really does not get any better than that.

Thorn at one day old!


Thorn at 2 years and 1 day!
He's getting so big!

Normally they share kisses...here they are sharing chips.
Apparently there were too many people at the party to find time to smooch!



While we were in Richmond, we also took time to visit Teegen's cousin Beckett, who is 2 months younger. They had a great time together, playing and eating lunch. I'm looking forward to watching them grow together. My cousins and I are very close; relationships that I treasure and cherish. I hope Teegen and Beckett will have a similar relationship.


Teegen and Beckett enjoying their time together

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey Meg -

Just wanted to say that we loved having a couple of hours with you and Larry and Teegen on Saturday. Hope y'all have a good week and we look forward to seeing you over Easter!

Love -
Kev (for Talona and Beckett, too)