Saturday, March 7, 2009

Catching up

Last weekend, Teeg and I packed up and headed to my hometown for a birthday celebration. We met up with Leanne and Thorn for a girls weekend and had a blast. Thorn is so sweet and so smart! He has quite the vocabulary and impressed his mother and I, telling us what Mr. Hanky from South Park says. I totally love that kid! And so does Teegen! She and Thorn would get nose-to-nose and she would laugh so hard.

We were there to celebrate Ashton's 5th birthday! Ashton's mom and I have been friends since we were nine. And what a celebration at the Natural History museum. Teegen slept through the party, but Thorn loved running through the museum.

It was a great weekend. Can't wait until the next one!



Teegen and Ashton, the birthday boy


Thorn and Teegen. They love each other so much!

Maybe they love each other too much. We always seem to catch them midsmooch



No more pictures please


Sometimes, she just takes my breath away

No comments: