Friday, July 31, 2009

Hectic Life and Deja Vu?

I know that it has been ages since I posted anything here. Things have been crazy hectic here! Work has been out of control...Teegen has been sick for the entire month of July...and we are experiencing some deja vu in regards to Larry's fingerprints. Seriously...how many times does he need to be printed? So far, it is at least twice! Didn't we learn anything last time?

But a majority of our time has been occupied with our sick princess. First it was an ear infection (#7), then it was hand-foot-and mouth disease, which kept her out of child care for seven days. Just when I think we are over the hump...bam, day care calls and she has a fever of 100.3. I pick up here, take her to the doctor and anticipate an ear infection. Instead, as I am signing her into the doctor's, she started throwing up! That is something no one covers with you when you bring your new baby home! Poor thing. I ended up throwing her shirt away and she went home with only a diaper on. As she has gotten older, I've stopped carrying an extra outfit with me... guess I learned my lesson. T seems to be back to her old self. Keep us in your thoughts, as she has tubes put in her ears on Tuesday.

Here are some recent pics!


With her BFF Thorn. A few minutes later and they were kissing!


Hi Mommy!


Running on the sofa is so fun!

No comments: