Monday, July 13, 2009

I can't believe a year's gone by so fast!

Somehow, I've forgotten a 12 month update, which I realized when I looked at my calendar today at work and noticed that this week she will be 13 months old!

Here's what she is up do!

  • She is funny! She loves to laugh and do funny things that she knows will make us laugh. She loves to laugh at the cats and poor Tobie!
  • Very independent. When she is playing, she wants to do things her way and there is no other way.
  • Still not comfortable not holding on to anything when she walks. But cruises around beautifully if there is something to hold onto.
  • Weighs in at 23 pounds and 29 inches
  • Had her 7th ear infection this month.
  • Is a picky eater, which I am working on...
  • ...but she will eat Cheerios, yogurt and fruit.
  • Her hair has gone a little wild
  • Says "Daddy, Hi, Bye Bye, Dog, MaMa and Uh-Oh." I think she said Zelda a few days ago, as I was fussing at an unruly dog

Here are some recent pictures of our diva!




No comments: