Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Shower!!!!

On Sunday, several of my closest friends threw Teegen an incredible baby shower. There were tons of people there to meet the littlest member of our family, tons of great food (thanks to my cousin Jeanell, who is an awesome chef) and tons of fun. I continue to be amazed at how many people love this little girl. And I continue to be overwhelmed at the outpouring of generosity shown to us. Here are a few pictures.

Delicious cake, filled with whipped cream and strawberries. My niece Sophie ate all the fondant people on the cake. I hope her stomach didn't hurt!

Sophie loves Teegen. Here is a close up shot of T's dress, which didn't fit when we were out West. That girl is growing.


All of the shower gifts. Now you can see why I'm feeling overwhelmed. People have been so generous.


A special blanket for a special girl.

Her first monogram!


Her first tye-dye. Her mom may have to get a matching one!


The shower was such a fabulous event. We are so thankful to everyone involved.

2 comments:

Jilian said...

wow - I missed out on a fun time :) Cute cute cake decorations!

Sophie is too cute with Teegen. And I CAN'T WAIT to see her in the little monogrammed dress - awwwwwwww!

When's the next family meet up!?! Need more baby time :)

Hmmm - I'm thinking we have a couple more bdays to celebrate next month too!

Anonymous said...

How sweet, love the photo of sophie and teegen. they will have a very special relationship, love. aleeta