Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two girls and a roadtrip

Last weekend, Teegen and I took a road trip to my hometown, to attend a baby shower for my cousin and just spend some quality time with family. I was a little apprehensive about traveling that distance by myself for the first time. But the trip went off without a hitch, and I was even able to get the pack-n-play together without cursing.

The little girl got tons and tons of love and I'm pretty sure that someone was holding her all the time. Teegen and her great-grandmother spent some quality time bonding while making dumplings. And my sister and I attempted a photo shoot with T and Annie. I hope that they will be more cooperative when they are a bit older.


Learning how to make dumplings with MaMa.

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten all those dumplings! Check out that belly

I'm not sure about the photo shoot!


Take #7

Don't we look cute in our matching dresses!

Exhausted from all the love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! What great matching outfits!

Anonymous said...

She has my belly.....
Julie