Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tag!! You're it!

Anne over at MN to VN very kindly tagged me. I'm new at this, but it looks like fun!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1) Beginning my junior year at Randolph-Macon Woman's College
2) Considering a career as a musician
3) Spending my last summer in my hometown
4) Writing lots of songs
5) Spending a lot of time at the Waffle House

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1) Oranges
2) Cherries
3) Sugar Free Popsicles
4) Wheat Thins
5) Sugar Free Pudding

5 Songs I Know All the Lyrics to:
1) The Entire Indigo Girls Collection
2) Every single Poison Song
3) American Pie
4) Anything by Mary Chapin Carpenter
5) We Didn't Start the Fire

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1) Pay off my student loans
2) Quit my job
3) Let Larry quit his job
4) Adopt more than one child
5) Travel

5 Bad Habits:
1) Shopping
2) Gossiping
3) Procrastinating
4) Reality Television
5) Ebay

5 Things I Like To Do:
1) Elliptical Machine
2) MySpace
3) Read
4) Crossstitch
5) Blog

5 Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1) A perm
2) Tight Jeans
3) Pleather
4) A Poison T-shirt
5) Red Acrylic Glasses

5 Favorite Toys:
1) My iPod
2) Nintendo DS
3) The Sims 2
4) Digital Camera
5) MySpace/This Blog

3 comments:

Anne said...

I also love the Indigo Girls! Power of Two is one of my favorite songs.

Jo said...

What???? No Poison t-shirt, come on.... ;)

Anonymous said...

You lie on that Poison shirt thing. Everytime you stay in the ville, you sleep in one. LOL