Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Big 5-0!

Yeah! This is the 50th post. In honor of that, I thought I would post some photos. We have some news--neither great news or horrible news, but that will have to wait until after tomorrow.



Tobie's ready for Halloween. If you look closely, you will notice that she has moons and stars on her "cloak." She is looking forward to the baby coming soon, so her mother will stop dressing her as a character from Harry Potter.

Here's the most recent purchase for the baby's room. A dinosaur rocking horse. I actually thought it was a dragon when I bought it, but apparently I was wrong.


Owen's grandpa got him (or her, but that's another post) a onesie with Mommy's favorite driver! Thanks Grandpa!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww what cute things! Cannot wait for tomorrow's post!

Anonymous said...

He he he...Tobie is adorable and I LOVE the rocker! We almost got a caterpillar one, but alas, we had already filled up our small little house. Ohhh, and I can;t wait for your next post!!!

Jilian said...

Dragon/Dinosaur - What's the difference? :) If you add some flames coming out of it's mouth it'll turn into the Dragon! :)

ooh ooh - looking forward to tomorrow's news!