Saturday, October 13, 2007

Do you remember that scene?

Do you remember the scene in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" when little Charlie rips open the bar of chocolate, hoping to find the infamous golden ticket? He rips open the wrapper only to have a serious letdown when he discovers only chocolate and no glimmer of gold. Well, that's how I am starting to feel every time I check the mail. Sure we get plenty of mail, mostly bills and the dreaded credit card offers, but no golden ticket from USCIS...our I71H. What a bummer!

Alas, Charlie eventually found his golden ticket and I know that we will as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ticket will be here soon! Keep watching!

Sharon said...

I thought my CIS office was slow!!!! It seems like they are taking longer than their site indicates for processing times. Have you tried calling the office or sending them an email? Contacting your state representatives might help as well. I hope something happens soon for you!

Anonymous said...

Meg -

Just think of how great it will be the day you open up the mail and...there it is! I'm sitting here smiling thinking of your reaction. We love you and are thinking of you and Larry - we were just praying for y'all last night. Hope to talk soon -

Kevin