Monday, October 1, 2007

An unexpected ray of sunshine

I've been wanting to mention this for the last few weeks, but I wanted to make sure I had approval from my sister. Now that I have approval, I am so excited to let everyone know that I am going to be an aunt!!! That's right; My sister and her husband are expecting a baby girl in January. I simply could not be more excited! She told me the big secret by asking me if I thought Owen would be ready to be a cousin when we brought him home. My response was "of course," and then I realized what she was telling me.

I cannot stop shopping for this little girl. She and her cousin already have matching t-shirts and BLING pacifiers.

Our family has had a rough couple of years, but things seem to be getting better. And I think this little miracle and our bundle from Vietnam are the icing on the cake. I don't think January will get here fast enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Being an Aunt is absolutely amazing!

Leslie & Shaune said...

congrats on becoming an aunt :)
i use blogger too - i am wondering how you get the music playing in the background?

llightfoot@frontierwireless.ca

Leslie

Jilian said...

Agreed! We're so looking forward to January :)

Anonymous said...

Auntie Megan!
Now two niece(s)/nephew with the birthday in JANUARY! EXCITING FOR YOU. I miss you and I'll see you in about a week!