Friday, November 9, 2007

Breathe in...Breathe out

There seems to be a lot of chatter in the VN adoption world these days, and for pretty good reason. But in order to prevent another panic attack on my part, I'm going to try to focus on the positive...at least for right now.

Last weekend, we headed west to visit our niece at Emory and Henry College. It was a beautiful day on a beautiful campus and we had a great time. She even bought "Owen" a special shirt and bib. I hope that he or she will be here to attend Family Weekend there next year.

Too Cute!

The obligatory couple shot taken while I was holding the camera at arms length. I think that every picture we have taken is in this format.

Really not much to report on our front. We did send off the necessary changes to USCIS on Monday. I really hope to hear something soon. Until then, I'm focusing on the positive and remembering to breathe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember to breathe! It is easier to get things done that way!

Anonymous said...

Hey, great pic of you two. Lar has that "dont mess with me, Im a model" look going on.
Todd

Anonymous said...

I'm here for you with my listening ears.
Taryn