Thursday, November 15, 2007

My superficial Thanksgiving

There is really no news on the adoption front, but it's been a rough week and I wanted to blog about some of the silly things I'm thankful for this year.

1. The return of Project Runway: Oh, how I love Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum. If every reality show was produced by the guys at Bravo, then I would be a happy girl.

2. Mugglenet.com: I'm just a girl who loves Harry Potter. With no more books to look forward to, this gives me a fix when I need it.

3. Bath and Bodyworks Cherry Pie Shampoo: It smells sooooooo good.

4. Rock of Love has been renewed for Season 2: You can't have enough Bret Michaels...unless they replace him.

5. Diet Pepsi Max: A diet soda with an extra kick. Perfect for those nights I'm on call, but terrible when I'm trying to sleep.

So, enough of the silliness. Next week I'll post what I'm truly thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too, find myself thankful for silly things at times, like just finding Blazing Saddles on AMC or playing a rousing game of pull my finger.

dad