Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's beginning to look....

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house these days. We spent all day today putting up decorations and cleaning the house, preparing for the season. Now, I normally do not put things up this early, but we've got a busy schedule over the next few weeks. And I must say that Larry has been a great husband the last few days. Sometimes I don't know that I did to deserve him.

We had a great time and I think the house looks great! Here are a few photos from the day. As you can tell, we got a lot of help from our four-legged children.


Zoey is making sure everything is in the right place.

Sleeping underneath mommy's Harry Potter Christmas Tree (Yes, I have an HP tree)

Can you have a tree without a Cosmo ornament or Santa in a grass skirt?

The tree is not finished until Homer Claus makes an appearance.


Things on the adoption front are still slow. But we are taking this time to mull things over and consider our options. That being said, we did put up a stocking for Owen. It's small, but if he/she is here next here, I'm sure the stocking will be upgraded.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Larry's father. The decorations look great!

Dawn said...

Hi Megan,
My name is Dawn. My husband and I brought our daughter home from Tuyen Quang Vietnam in April of this year. The reason I am writing to you is that I really love the music you have incorporated into your blog and I would like to do the same with mine. I was hoping that maybe you could explain how to do it. Please keep in mind that I am what you might call technologically challenged...but learning more everyday! If you have the time I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer. You can contact me at dawnmccarronrn@hotmail.com
Thank you so much