Friday, February 15, 2008

MeMe

So, my blog friend Anne from MN to VN tagged me with the Book Meme. It's been awhile since I've done one of these, but perfect since I am trying to read a book a week! So far, it's going well!


Okay, onto the Book Meme.

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 more people.


Interestingly enough, the book nearest my computer desk was "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." Imagine me, having a Harry Potter book near by! Here it goes:

"'I am here, as I'm sure you know, because of Albus Dumbledore's will.'
Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at one another.
'A surprise apparently! You were not aware that Dumblebore had left you anything?'"

Oh, how I love Harry Potter. J.K Rowling is a genius. And I can't wait to share these books with our child!

I'm supposed to tag 5 people, so here goes nothing:

1. Marcie
2.Kathryn
3.Jennifer
4.Kelli
5.Jilian

Have fun!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oooo...Harry Potter...great choice! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the unrelated comment but consider yourself tagged :)