Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Things

So, I was tagged again, this time by my blog friend Carissa. This one looks like fun. Here are the rules:


1. List 7 random things about yourself that people may not know.

2. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.

3. Post the rules on your blog.

4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here goes nothing:

1. I have a really good memory, particularly for random phone numbers, dates and trivial information. If you need to know the name of a celebrity's dog or child or third husband; call me because I will most likely know the answer.

2. I hate ice cream with crunchy things in it. I want my ice cream to be smooth and creamy, not filled with things that have the potential to break my teeth.

3. I'm a tad obsessed with celebrity pop culture. I have to read Perezhilton.com; celebritybabyblog.com and people.com at least three times a day.

4. I eat cheeseburgers by the layer.

5. I'm an Indigo Girls junkie. I know the words to every Indigo Girls song, have seen them in concert about 20 times and walked down the aisle to the song "Power of Two."

6. I've been coloring my hair since I was fifteen and can no longer remember the original color. It's been every color from jet black to super blond with a pink streak running through it. Right now it's a lovely auburn.

7. I love grocery shopping. It's an almost Zen-like experience for me.

I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm going to leave this open for anyone who wants to participate.

2 comments:

Anne said...

'Power of Two' is one of my all-time favorite songs!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man you so need to come to my house then as neither Aaron nor I like to grocery shop, usually our shelves are bare for weeks before we fill them to over flowing and start the cycle again! Great list thanks!