Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothing New to Report, but I've got cute pictures!

I haven't had a lot to write about these days, just trying to keep busy and my mind off the endless waiting game that we seem to be playing. I'm trying to keep busy through reading about fifteen books at the same time, finishing the nursery and my new coffeemaker. I'm now addicted to this new little machine.

This past weekend was very hectic, but loads of fun. I spent Friday with my sister and brand-new niece. At six weeks old, she has me completely wrapped around her little finger. We had a great time together and learned many things about one another. Annie learned that I will do anything for her with only the slightest whimper and I learned that she loves hair metal. Her favorite song you ask..."Livin on a Prayer," by Bon Jovi. We sang it a lot! Here are a few new pictures.

Auntie M can't resist this face!

Seriously, that's enough with the camera!

Saturday and Sunday were spent celebrating my cousin Mandy's bachelorette party. Very low key and lots of fun. I wish we could spend every weekend that way, particularly the spa day, which was complete with a mint chocolate pedicure. It was bliss!!! I can't wait until the wedding.

No comments: