Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a happy Easter. I spent the weekend at my dad's house, spending some quality time with family. I was sad however, when I realized the Easter Bunny did not realize I was staying somewhere other than my home and failed to leave my basket. Oh, how I wanted some Easter chocolate, particularly those tiny eggs with the sugar coating shell!! Yummy!

Spending time with family also means new pictures of the newest niece. Annie is adorable and growing so fast.

Nothing new to report on the adoption front, however we are hopeful!

I love those bright eyes!


Obligatory sibling photo, this time with the newest family member

Just waiting for the Easter Bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful little AG is ...but curious...grandad was at all the festivities and not picture of him...no wonder EB didn't bring you anything

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for posting the wonderfully goofy picture of me!!