Monday, May 25, 2009

Back from the Beach

Teegen, Larry and I got back from the beach late Saturday night, after a long rainy week. It rained or was too cold at least 6 out of seven days. We did make it to the pool one day and to the beach finally on Friday. And that said trip to the beach resulted in a killer sunburn for dear old mom here. But there was plenty of shopping!!! I think Teegen has a whole new wardrobe. And aside from shopping, there was great food and good company. And of course plenty of pictures! Just a warning that this is pretty picture heavy!





Seriously Mommy, I really hate the ocean

Hey, do you just love my new sweater?


See Daddy, this is how you build a sandcastle!


Chillin with my Pop


Hey, I kinda like this dog! He is not trying to lick me!



This swing thing is pretty cool!


Umm...are you going to be finished in the bathroom soon?



Ohh, this wind might blow my hat away


You mean I put all this on to go to the pool?

No comments: