Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reflecting

I realized yesterday that Friday marked one year since we sent in our application and profiles to the incredible agency that made our dreams come true! We can't speak highly enough about this amazing agency. They have truly become part of our family. It is amazing how things can change in one year!

I've talked in recently about creating a private blog, which I have done. You can find that blog here. Email me or leave me a comment with your email address and I will be happy to share the password.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'd love the password for the new blog pretty, pretty please!

thejennings5 said...

Please send.

Beth Soderberg said...

Megan...I would love to be able to view the new blog...I really enjoy following along w/you guys in your wonderful journey w/Miss Teegan :)
Thanks again....Beth Riggs Soderberg
(msoderberg@sc.rr.com)