Sunday, May 31, 2009

Seriously, where does the time go?

  • I swear, I was just writing Teegen's 10 month update a few days ago, and already I am two weeks and one day late on getting her 11 month update out! She has officially gone from infant to toddler overnight and wow she is quick! Honestly, if I turn my head for a minute she is off attempting some daredevil feat. The other day she climbed on to a storage bin and just laughed at me.
    Here is what she is doing these days:
  • Moving, moving, moving. She can crawl faster than most NASCAR drivers.
  • Loves to cruise around holding on to furniture
  • Realized while we were on vacation if she lays in the floor, cries and looks pitiful, someone will pick her up
  • Loves to laugh!
  • Will wave bye-bye like a drama queen
  • Claps when she hears music
  • Cutting her one year molars
  • Loves to imitate faces others make at her
  • And my personal favorite...when the phone rings, she says "ello"


1 comment:

Kelli said...

Happy 11 months!