Sunday, June 15, 2008

Llamas???

Yesterday, I met my siblings, their spouses and of course, the beautiful Annagrace, for some quality time together. Our lives have changed so much in the last two years, yet we are able to stay close. Time together is often short, but we try to make the most of it. There was lots of laughter, lots of catching up and tons of passing around the baby.

After lunch, we headed to the zoo, where we proceeded show Annagrace her first glimpses at live animals. Even at five months old, she seemed to enjoy the show, particularly the red panda. Oh, who am I kidding? Her mother, Aunt Jilian and I enjoyed the red panda.

Here are some pics of the day:


Annie with her Uncle Todd. I love the look on her face...and the ever appropriate bib.



Uncle Todd, Aunt Jilian and Annie.


The sibling photo minus one sibling, plus one arthritic llama.


Up close with the llama

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, that picture of the llama made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you, me and todd together huh? :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you, me and todd together huh? :)

Anonymous said...

I had to bounce, that llama was going to hawk one on me!
T