Monday, June 9, 2008

Wild,Wacky,Whirlwind of a Weekend

We had a great weekend, spending time with Thorn, and his parents Leanne and Ingram. Leanne and I got in some quality girl time; while Thorn and I got in some quality snuggle time, when his parents went to a wedding in a nearby county. We were busy and it felt like we were constantly on the go, yet we managed to cram a lot into less than 48 hours and no one ever got too cranky.

I hate that we live in different places, but we live it up when we are together. I'm pretty sure Thorn will take a week to get back to his regularly scheduled bedtime...he likes to stay up late when he is hanging with us.

As a thank-you gift for watching Thorn last weekend and as a birthday gift for me, these guys got us the Pack-n-Play that we registered for! I'm sooo excited about this and was completely surprised by this. However, once we realized that the play yard came with a place to plug in an IPod, Leanne made fun of me the rest of the weekend. I didn't know that this function was on the play yard before we registered, but she is convinced that is the reason I selected it.

And now for some pictures of the boy...


He is almost always happy and smiling.


Cheese! This hobby horse belonged to our niece Hannah when she was little. Hannah is now getting ready to start her sophomore year of college, but it is in perfect condition.



Exploring the neighborhood


I just woke up, would you please get that camera out of my face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday and I love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

That boy is CUTE!