Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things I did today for the first time ever






Here's a round about answer to my cryptic post from the other day. Here are a few things I did today that I've never done before:
10. Having to throw something away from my carry-on luggage because it might explode.
9. Make a mad dash through a major airport, hoping that I don't miss my connecting flight.
8. Get up hours before the crack of dawn and be excited about it.
7. Experience turbulance! Now, that was fun!
6. See the Grand Canyon, even if it was from an airplane.
5. Sit next to a man eerily similar to Randy Quaid's character in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
4.See the bright lights of the Vegas strip, even though it was in the middle of the day.
3. Drive for at least 50 miles without seeing a McDonalds.
2. Go for over 14 waking hours without eating. Man was I cranky!
and of course, I saved the best for last:
\
1. Feed, diaper, burp, bathe and snuggle with our new daughter!














8 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow!! Congratulations. That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

yippee, yippee, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for more info!

congrats!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

Josh and Marcie said...

Congrats Megan! I am sooo happy for you. I can't wait to hear more. That must be the most exciting thing ever! It sounds like you made a great decision to switch because you are now a mom. What a blessing!

Anne said...

WHAT?!?!?!? CONGRATS!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Kat(i)e said...

Absolutely amazingly WONDERFUL. Congratulations to the new family!!

Leslie & Shaune said...

oh my. i am so happy for you!!!! i have been hoping you would find your way to motherhood very soon :)

i am thrilled for you.

congrats
leslie

Anonymous said...

That is so what I wanted to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!