Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Immigration here we come

So, I went to the post office this evening to drop off our I-600A application. I forgot that it was the tax deadline. However, I braved the crowd...and our application is now in the mail. I hope that it gets there quickly.

Larry and I are busy getting the house ready for the home study walk through on Friday. Our social worker said that the house did not have to be spotless, but I would like it to be presentable. I have a feeling Larry will be spending his next few days off cleaning.

On another note, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Blacksburg and all the Hokies out there.

1 comment:

Mindee said...

Congratulations on your adoption! I got your comment on my blog. My name is Mindee and I adopted my son Lucas last fall from Vietnam. Best Wishes!