Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weekend Adventures

This weekend, while Larry was working, I had the chance to get away for the weekend with some of my girlfriends, affectionately known as the YaYas. We had a great weekend and it was the perfect distraction from work and the adoption process frustration. Usually, I come back from one of these weekends having shopped too much for myself. However, this was the first shopping trip as a prospective parent. I learned a lesson this weekend; that it is now more fun to buy for this new person coming into the family than it is to buy for myself. I wonder how long that sentiment will stick around.

Here's what was added to the baby collection:

Baby's First Stuffed Animal




Maybe we can take this on the airplane



My Daddy Loves Baseball

Dinosaur Pajamas


So these new discoveries have been added to our growing pile of baby items. I just can't wait until we actually have a baby to use them!

No comments: