Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stealing Quizzes

I saw this at MN to VN and had to take it. I love books and thrive on reading. Typically, I have at least three on the nightstand. But, I was surprised with the outcome, because it is a book I absolutely love. I don't buy the analysis that came with it, but love the book choice. According to the book quiz, I am most like:



You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!

by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire
faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest
this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking
moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT
SOUNDS LIKE THIS!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Ohh, I'm jealous of the book and description you got! Mine wasn't exactly me ;)

Jilian said...

It gave me the same book.

I hate quizzes that don't have an 'on the fence' option :) They don't allow me to be indecisive.