Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Freeze Tag or Blog Tag????

Yeah!! I love to play tag. Stacy tagged me, so here goes nothing!

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged & to read your blog!


Here we go:
L- Listener. I'm a therapist by day, so I get paid to listen. And listening to music of all types is
one of my favorite past times.
E- Excited about being a mother. I've enjoyed seeing one of my best friend begin her journey
into motherhood this year and I can't wait to join her.
I- Impatient. I am so so so impatient. I'm working on this. I promise!
G- Gossip Blogs are my biggest weakness. I can't get through the day without reading at least
three celebrity gossip blogs.
H- Harry Potter is one of my biggest weaknesses. I LOVE anything having to do with HP!

So, there you have it. I know that I'm supposed to tag five people, but it seems that I am one of the last people to get tagged. So, if you would like to play, then please do.


In adoption news, I have it on very good authority that we should be receiving our home study any day now. All I can say is that it's about time.

In non-adoption news, I had a chance to see Kenny Chesney in concert this past weekend. My dear friend Taryn and I took our usual summertime jaunt to Virginia Beach to take in the latest Chesney show. Kenny was fabulous, but I must say that Sugarland, who opened the show was INCREDIBLE. I love Sugarland anyway, but seeing them live was amazing.

No comments: