Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Are we picking up the pace???

It looks like our dossier is complete and should be on its way to the Secretary of the Commonwealth for round one of certifications/authentications by tomorrow afternoon. We are hoping to have it on the way to the Vietnamese Consulate soon.

In other news, I've gotten hooked on Heroes. I started watching Season One a few nights ago. I can't wait to get the next dvds in the mail.

In sad news, the family dog Kelly, who resided with my dad, passed away this evening. She was almost seventeen and a wonderful golden retriever. She will be missed so much.

3 comments:

beckarecka said...

Congrats! It is such a great feeling to have the dossier together and just getting the final authentications! I hope it all goes smoothly and you'll have your dossier in Vietnam soon!

Carissa said...

Congratulations on your dossier and sorry to hear about your dog.

Kathryn said...

So sorry about Kelly; boy, 17 is pretty old for a golden retriever. I'm glad everything is moving along with the dossier, before you know it you'll be DTV. Are you with Netflix or Blockbusters? I've been with Netflix almost two and a half years and love it.