Thursday, January 24, 2008

Closer still..

Nothing too special going on...however our dossier has arrived in California. I've been feeling pretty down lately about this process, with yesterday being one of the hardest yet. But tonight, I tracked the package and saw it was in California.

I just hope that our paperwork is processed before the beginning of Tet! Tet, for those of you not adopting from Vietnam, is the Vietnamese New Year. You can find more information about Tet here. Larry and I are attempting to plan an evening of Vietnamese foods to celebrate. I'm keeping Domino's on standby, since our last attempt at pho failed miserably.



Annie is so excited our dossier reached California, she's trying to applaud. Apparently she really wants to meet her cousin R.

4 comments:

K said...

Hey, you should go to the Tet celebration that the local FCV is having on the 2nd. We are going, even though our baby isn't here yet. I thought it would be interesting to see what it's like.

Josh and Marcie said...

Hang in there girl. I am so excited to meet you and glad you made a comment on your blog. Having each other really helps the process along. I would love to talk to you whenever you need it. It will be all worth it!

Taryn said...

Love you girl. It's all coming together.

Indy

Kelli said...

Sounds like we are in the exact same stage in the process and feeling the same emotions! Hold on to hope (I will keep telling myself the same thing)!