Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Larry and I had a great weekend. It was a rare weekend when we had nothing pressing to do and could enjoy time together. We also got to enjoy time with Leanne and baby Thorn, who came into town for a visit. Leanne and I reverted back to our high school selves, eating Ben and Jerry's and watching movies. I learned two critical things from this: 1. Ben and Jerry's Peach Cobbler ice cream is their best flavor ever and 2. The movie Superbad may have looked great in the previews, but it also lives up to its name. It may be on my list of worst movies ever. Juno, on the other hand, was one of the best movies I'm seen in a while.

Today, Larry and I shopped a bit, buying several things for baby R. Larry was like a kid in a candy store buying baby clothes. I'm glad he's getting excited.

Our dossier made it to Richmond, and hopefully it will be on the way to the Vietnamese Consulate this week.

Other big news for the week ahead will be the arrival of our new niece. She'll be here soon!!!! (Hopefully on Tuesday.)
Thorn likes to drool. I think that it might be his favorite past time.

He's quite the charmer too.

Larry and three of the four-legged furbabies.
The dog was sleeping on the sofa and couldn't fit on the chair.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I hope that you were able to relax and enjoy!