Monday, January 21, 2008

San Francisco...here we come

Our dossier is on the way to the consulate as I write this. And all I can say is that it is about time! When we started on this journey, I thought that we would have gotten over this hurdle long ago. However, I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason and try not to dwell on the "what ifs."

I did get to spend all day yesterday with my sister, her husband and gorgeous new niece. Annagrace, or AJ, as I like to call her, spent a good part of the day sleeping on me. I must say that a holding a newborn baby is good for the soul. And of course, there are pictures.


A perfect profile

Everyone needs a bib like this!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annagrace is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Jilian said...

I can't wait to meet her on Sunday!! All these pics are great in the meantime! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pics- we'll share the ones we take sunday.
Todd

Anonymous said...

I wonder if her mom is half as cute as her???